These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Trinidad and Tobago, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements you might have between us regarding the Service.
Online Content Disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third-party posts or sends via the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service or transmitted to users.
Website Access and Prohibited Uses
You are granted limited access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This access does not include the use of the website to do any of the following, including but not limited to:
- resell or commercially use this website or its contents;
- download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant or other person or entity;
- use any false or inaccurate information for purposes of establishing an account with us;
- provide any information or take any other action with the purpose of establishing an account with us to place test orders;
- delete or revise any material or other information of ours or any other user;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- collect or otherwise use any data located on the website for litigation or legislative purposes;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on this website;
- use any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than the search engine and search agents available from Office Xpress and generally available third-party web browsers;
- allow any other person or entity to use your log in information or other identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, actions such as:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, using any type of spyware or redirecting software, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing” the website;
- forcing the placement of cookies;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Service without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or Trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
Your permission to use the Service is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- access the Service for any reason other than your personal, corporate or non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service,
- collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
- use the Service for the solicitation of business during trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- distribute any part or parts of the website or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
- publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, you will create a personalized account which may include a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from us. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. We will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
User Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Site or the Service and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings, using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message, or by sending an email to email@example.com
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Service or special offers.
Links to Other Web Sites and/or Materials
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Office Xpress shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Product Accuracy and Price Changes
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing offered products. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product we offer is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition, please be guided further by our Return Policy.
We also reserve the right to amend prices at our discretion with no prior notice and can be done with immediate effect. This however, will not affect orders already processing rather new transactions or pending transactions where no payment was received or no intent of payment communicated beyond a suitable period decided upon by The Office Authority Limited.
This Service is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you.
We will endeavour to notify you of material changes to the Terms by posting a notice on our homepage and/or sending an email to the email address you provided to us upon registration. For this additional reason, you should keep your contact and profile information current.
Any changes to these Terms (other than as set forth in this paragraph) or waiver of our rights hereunder shall not be valid or effective except in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of one of our officers. No purported waiver or modification of this agreement on our part via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide the following information:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our representative for notice claims of copyright infringement on the website can be reached as follows:
The Office Authority Limited
El Socorro Extension Road #1
San Juan, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 674- 9772
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with us must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.