It notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is captured and used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The procedure to remove any personal data.
Information Use and Sharing
Office Xpress is the sole owner of the information collected through the Office Xpress website. We only have access to/collect personal data when:
- You voluntarily provide via registration.
- You contact us via email, phone, contact forms or social media.
- You use the Office Xpress website and/or use any of our services (online/at physical locations).
We may use your personal information to respond to your queries, inform you of our promotions, new products or services and/or any related matters between you and ox.tt. You can always notify us if you wish to unsubscribe to our promotional notifications.
Office Xpress is the retail division of The Office Authority Limited, your personal data may also be used internally to fulfil any services such as order billing, deliveries, etc.
Types of Data Collected
Office Xpress may collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact Data: Information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, occupation and company information
- Marketing Data: Information from email subscription activity such as promotional emails opened, time opened, amount of opens, links clicked from emails and opt out requests.
- Order Data: Transaction dates, billing information, shipping information, email address, phone number, items purchased, and coupons/ discounts applied.
- Payment Data: Information such as payment method and transaction numbers
- Visit Data: Information on how you interact with the Office Xpress website and our related services, such as IP Address, IP location, electronic device used, browser information, log-in details, links clicked through to and from Office Xpress, length of time visited, webpages visited and exited.
Many browsers store cookies by default but you can manage access by deleting or disabling cookies through your web browser’s settings. Please note, doing so may affect your experience on the Office Xpress website.
- Communication solution providers
- Data analysis systems
- Data storage providers
- Email service providers
- Marketing providers
- Sales, Transactions and Billing systems
Office Xpress may also disclose your personal data to legal entities if required by law.
Office Xpress uses Google Analytics, a service of Google LLC to gain insight into web activity on its website. Google Analytics generates a cookie which is stored on your device and provides anonymous information on your activity while on the site. IP anonymization is enabled on the Office Xpress website, which masks your exact IP location. Google will generate analytic reports and provide the information to Office Xpress.
Office Xpress also uses Google Adwords, a service of Google LLC, to promote its products and services on external websites and measure the performance of these advertisements. This is to improve the product offerings and your experiences with Office Xpress. Once you click on an Office Xpress ad, a cookie is generated on your device. This cookie capture information about the frequency of views of Office Xpress’ ads, when they were last viewed and any opt-out information. Please note this cookie is not generated by Office Xpress and does not track your activity throughout the Office Xpress website.
You can manage your ad preference by visiting https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/edit/ . You may also manage your cookies through your web browser’s settings. Please note doing so may affect the functionality and your experience using web services.
Data Storage and Retention Time
Office Xpress stores your personal data for the period necessary to execute any legitimate purposes. Office Xpress will also store your information as long as required by law or as pursuant to any court or public authority. This information may also be stored in a physical form for auditing and offline for business analysis purposes.
Your Access To and Control Over Your Information
If there are any issues with your personal data, or you want to:
- Verify if/what personal data is being collected/processed
- Request any data we have on you in a structured, machine readable format
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Opt-out of future communications
- Withdraw any previous consent given for the processing of your personal data
To exercise any of the above rights, you can contact the:
Ecommerce Manager – Office Xpress
The Office Authority Limited
El Socorro Ext. Road, San Juan
Trinidad & Tobago
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call, +1 868 674-9772
Office Xpress takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline and is only accessed by authorised persons.
Office Xpress does not have access to nor stores your credit card number. This is part of our commitment to your financial security. That information is encrypted and transmitted through the payment gateway and this security is verified by both VISA and MasterCard.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, delivery or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are also kept in a secure environment.